[klpac] WAITING FOR THAT DAY - A Live Concert
Details of event
A Live Concert: There is a certain allure in attending a live concert. As much as it is implied in the term we use to describe it - a live concert is alive. It is the sharing of that space and moment where one is connected with the music making process, as it comes into existence, through the vibrations of a billion particles filling the void between the audience and the musicians. And in those brief few hours, one immerses oneself into the euphoria of orchestrated sounds we call music as the musicians weave their expressions that we relate to on a level that transcends words. It is also a unique experience that once passed cannot be repeated again; though recordings lets you re-live these moments but it is already dead in recording fixed and having lost its fluidity as replaying it only gives you the same notes and rhythm recorded.
Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket Prices above Include RM3 Ticketing Fee
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained
- RM25 re-printing fee will be charged for damaged tickets.
- Strictly NO photography, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket