[klpac] The 7th UiTM-klpac Malaysian Composers Concert Series 2016
When: Nov 22, 2016 - Nov 26, 2016
Event Type: 4 Music Concerts
Where: Pentas 2, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Showtimes: #Show1: 22 Nov 2016 (Tuesday) @ 8.30PM
#Show2: 23 Nov 2016 (Wednesday) @ 8.30PM
#Show3:25 Nov 2016 (Friday) @ 8.30PM
#Show4:26 Nov 2016 (Saturday) @ 8.30PM
Details of event
UiTM Faculty of Music in collaboration with the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre are delighted to present the 7th Malaysian Composers Concert Series 2016.
This concert series by UiTM Faculty of Music, aims to promote and encourage the writing of new compositions by students and composers in Malaysia.
It is also a platform whereby students are given the opportunity to take part in the premiere of new works which will add to and broaden their repertoire and Malaysian composers are able to showcase their talent and musical diversity.
This series promises the premieres of many new works by student composers, young composers and established composers such as the internationally renowned Ingolv Haaland (Norway) and Dr. Tazul Izan Tajuddin (Malaysia). These concerts also showcase the pool of talents at the UiTM Faculty of Music, displaying both composition and performance prowess: Dr. Nathan Fischer (USA), Dr. Masashi Kishimoto (Japan), Tomonari Tsuchiya (Japan), Adam Masumi (Malaysia), Kamrulbahri Hussin (Malaysia), Shah Herwan (Malaysia) and Khairunnisa Diyana Md Noor (Malaysia).Adam Masumi, Raja Mohamad Alif, Alia Farahin, Kamrulbahri Hussin, Shah Herwan and Khairunnisa Diyana Md Noor.
Four concerts are scheduled in this series, each with its own theme held over four days.
● Traditional Fusion featuring Kamrulbahri Hussin
● Malaysian Art Songs and Classical Guitar Concert
● Choir Highlights 2016 by UiTM Chamber Choir
● Snapshots of Musical Creativity
Age Limit: 6 years old and above
Latecomers:To be brought in a suitable time.
Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit) and All inclusive of RM3 ticketing fee and 6% GST.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained.
- Strictly NO photography, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.