Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Borussia Dortmund
When: Jul 9, 2015
Where:Tan Sri Dato Hj Hassan Yunos Stadium
Ticket Admission by respective Gate ONLY
Tickets Sales and Collection (Internet and Call Centre Ticket) counter will be open at the following place and time:
- Venue : Box Office, Tan Sri Dato Hj Hassan Yunos Stadium
- Date : 7th, 8th, and 9th July 2015
- Time : To be arranged
Please produce the following for verification purpose :
- Identification card (for Malaysian) or passport (outside of Malaysia).
- Credit Card used in the transaction.
- Printout of the E-Mail confirmation containing the Order Transaction number upon collection.
- Students MUST provide a valid Student ID upon entry.
For collection on behalf, please produce the following:
- Authorisation letter
- Photocopy of Ticket Purchaser identification card or passport.
- Photocopy of Credit Card used in the transaction
- Printout of the E-Mail confirmation containing the Order Transaction number upon collection
Details of event
Eight-time German Bundesliga champions Borussia Dortmund will be arriving in Johor Baru for the highly anticipated match against 2014 Malaysian Super League champions Johor Darul Ta’zim at the Tan Sri Dato Haji Hassan Yunos Stadium in Larkin on 9th July 2015.
Among Borussia Dortmund’s stars in Johor Baru are Japan’s Shinji Kagawa, who returned to Signal Iduna Park from Manchester United last summer, Marco Reus, Mats Hummels, Australian goalkeeper Mitchell Langerak and new signings in midfielders Gonzalo Castro, 19-year-old Julian Weigl, and goalkeeper Roman Bürki.
The Crown Prince of Johor and President of Johor Football Association, HRH Brigadier General Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, said he is extremely excited with Borussia Dortmund’s presence in the state following successful cooperation between the two clubs.
“This is a long-term agreement between us and Dortmund. I’m serious about the development of football in Johor and I want to see it move up to the next level,” said Tunku Ismail. “Today marks a new chapter in JDT’s development plans and with BVB on our side, we will achieve positive results.”
Borussia Dortmund’s Chief Executive Officer, Hans-Joachim Watzke, said the club’s first Asia trip since 2007 reflects BVB’s long-term global strategy.
“The people in Asia want the chance to see the stars first-hand, and this is a wish that we would like to take into account. The Bundesliga’s presence in Asian TV markets is increasing. That, in turn, will help us to become better known and more visible,” said Watzke.
Borussia Dortmund remains Europe's number one club in terms of attendance figures and was the only club in the 2014/2015 season - just like in previous years - to break the sound barrier with an average attendance of over 80,000 fans per home game.
Event Terms & Conditions:
- Laser Pens / Pointers / Beams / Lighters / Fireworks and flares are all prohibited to be taken into the stadium.
- Smoking is prohibited in the stadium.
- Free entry valid only for children below 6 years old and available for one kids per family.
Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket Prices above Include RM3 Ticketing Fee and 6% GST.
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained.
- RM10.00 + GST Booking Fee is charged for ticket purchase made with Call Centre or Internet Webshop.
- RM25 re-printing fee will be charged for damaged tickets ONLY.
- Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.