CIMB Asia Pacific Classic Malaysia
When: Oct 27, 2011 - Oct 30, 2011
Details of event
The first PGA TOUR event in Southeast Asia returns to Kuala Lumpur this year at The Mines Resort & Golf Club from 27 – 30 October.
The second edition of the CIMB Asia Pacific Classic, Malaysia will feature an increased field of 48 players as well as an increased prize purse of USD6.1 million – with the champion walking away with USD1.3 million, the largest winning prize for an officially sanctioned event in Asia Pacific.
The tournament will see the top 30 PGA TOUR players who qualify through the FedExCup standings battle it out with the top 10 Asian Tour players and 8 sponsor’s exemptions – with confirmed participation from Major winners Angel Cabrera and Stewart Cink, as well as defending champion Ben Crane.
Free entry for children aged 16 and below.
**30% CIMB Credit Card discount available via TicketPro website, outlets, call centre and designated points of sale
*Available at CIMB Asia Pacific Classic roadshows:
- Marina Square Shopping Mall, Singapore (20 - 25 Sep)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport - Departure Hall, Main Terminal (29 Sep - 12 Oct)
- Pavilion Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur (21 - 23 Oct)
Valid via payment with any CIMB Bank or Direct Access credit card. NOT APPLICABLE for TicketPro website purchases.
Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket Prices include RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained.
- All hand phones to be on silent or vibration during the course of play.
- Camera usage is prohibited during course of play.