Achilles Formula Drift Malaysia 2012
Details of event
The Asian Drift Series is recognised as the highest echelon of professional drifting in Asia. The Asian Drift Series comprises of the following Formula Drift events held across 4 countries: Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. This year’s Formula Drift Malaysia will showcase top drivers from around the world including the Robbie Nishida, Manabu Orido, local favourite Tengku Djan Ley and reigning Formula Drift Asian Series 2011 winner Daigo Saito.
Daigo is not only the 2010 and 2011 Formula Drift Malaysia champion but was also the 2011 Formula Drift Singapore champion and 2011 Formula Drift Indonesia Champion. He has also recently participated in the FD USA 2012 pro series for the first time and finished and astonishingly 2nd.
Orido was a runner up for last year’s Formula Drift Malaysia and also a well reputable judge in the Japanese D1 Grand Prix. He is also a winner of the JGTC GT500 Class and the SUPER GT500 Class in Japan.
Look out for Manabu Oridos iconic RSR Toyota Supra and Daigo’s newly built car for this year’s Asian Drift Series as they will be the two craziest machines in the series.
If you are a big motorsport, tire burning and engine revving fan this is an event you do not want to miss out on!
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket prices include RM3 Ticketing Fee
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person only
- Children under the age of 2 years old are not allowed
- Children above the age of 2 years old require ticket for entry
- Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket