[klpac] Tales From the Jamban
When: Mar 24, 2017 - Apr 1, 2017
Event Type: Drama / Comedy
Where: Indicine, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Showtimes: #Show1, 24 March 2017 (Friday) @8:30PM
#Show2, 25 March 2017 (Saturday) @3:00PM
#Show3, 25 March 2017 (Saturday) @8:30PM
#Show4, 26 March 2017 (Sunday) @3:00PM
#Show5, 31 March 2017 (Friday) @8:30PM
#Show6, 1 April 2017 (Saturday) @8:30PM
Details of event
Following three consecutive years of our annual sold-out series, Tales from the Bedroom, Big Nose Productions has finally gone down the toilet with our new series – Tales from the Jamban!
The first instalment of the series, Tales from the Jamban features 10 short plays - Load of Faith, Dude I Can’t Pee, Tandas Haram, Best Friends Do Shit Together, Eau De Toilette, Oh Lord Why Me, J.A.M.B.A.N, Jenaka Apakah Ini, Wallflower & Brother Long.
Written by 10 playwrights, Tales from the Jamban is a collection of ten hilarious stories set in a local jamban, covering disgusting toilet antics, rip-roaring scenarios, poignant moments and unconventional advice all wrapped up in one wacky package.
Toilet humour doesn’t get any better than this!
Age Limit: N/A
Language: English & Malay
Latecomers: To be brought in at a suitable time
Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit) and All inclusive of RM3 ticketing fee and 6% GST.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained.
- Strictly NO photography, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.