STOMP ’11 – Fresher, Faster, Funnier!
Details of event
London’s West End theatrical sensation STOMP is back to take Malaysia by storm! STOMP performed to sold-out shows and standing ovations in 2005 and now returns to thrill Malaysian audiences with a fresher, faster and funnier show!
STOMP has performed to audiences totalling more than 15 million people in 48 countries across 5 continents. The show is now in its 9th year in London’s West End and its 17th year on Broadway.
With unstoppable energy and toe-tapping exuberance, STOMP takes the clutter and junk of everyday life – bins, Zippo lighters and even the kitchen sink – and transforms it into a pulsating, witty, utterly irresistible theatrical event. Don’t miss this chance to see what all the noise is about!
Note: Family Packages
- Category A – RM772 & Category B – RM692.
- Family package is for 2 adults and 2 children*
- *Terms & conditions apply
- 10% Discount off Category A or B tickets for Group booking for 20 to 50 people
- 15% Discount off Category A or B tickets for Group booking of 50 and more people
- ONLY available through phone bookings
- Please call Ticketpro Call Centre to inquire on school bookings of over 50 students
Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket Prices above Include RM3 Ticketing Fee
- Admission is 6 years old & above only.
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained
- RM25 re-printing fee will be charged for damaged tickets.
- Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket
- Family package prices include RM3 ticketing fee per ticket and postage/courier charges
- 4 separate tickets (2 adults and 2 youths – 17 years and under) to be issued for a Family Package
- No children six years and under will be admitted.
- Limited to ONE package per customer
- Available for all performances except Friday & Saturday evenings.
- Available through phone bookings and Ticketpro outlets.
- Proof of children’s age will be necessary and ushers have the right to refuse entry, or demand those above 17 years old pay the difference in ticket price.
- Ticket price includes RM3 ticketing fee and postage/courier charges
- IC / Valid student card to be provided as proof of age
- Limited to TWO tickets per student
- Available through phone bookings (phone operators must get IC number or student card number), counter sales (customers must present IC/student card), and also internet bookings.
- Ushers have the right to refuse entry to an adult holding a student ticket without a valid Student ID. All buyers should be made known of this rule.